Tuesday, April 19, 2011

... in books

After my vacation in London I had to attent my corses at university for just one more week and now because Easter is just around the corner I have two weeks without university.
Sadly this doesn't mean that I don't have to study or write papers but it is much more relaxed and I finally have enough time to meet my friends and enjoy life a little bit more.
Saturday, Sunday and yesterday were my real holidays which means I didn't do a thing - nothing, nada, niente. Really nice.
I started reading Sophie Kinsella's "The Undomestic Godess" yesterday morning and finished it around midnight.

I read over 400 pages in one day and I didn't read the whole day. I had some major pauses for tutoring one of my students, travelling on public transport with a huge shopping bag - so no way to read, eating and sleeping.
So, now I am almost on my way to work and really looking forward to start reading JoAnna Carl's "The Chocolate Mousetrap" on my trip. One of the best American crime series ever.


After tutoring I will start studying for my next exams but tomorrow I will meet with a friend who is in England as German native speaker this year and is right now at home. I am sooooo looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment