Sunday, October 16, 2011

Welcome to my new blog!


I know that it seems like this blog is existing for a while when you look at the archive and the dates of the previous entries but “My Life …” is a new blog. 
For the last 1 ½ years I was writing two blogs at the same time. One was in English and was called “Mad about books” where I wrote mainly about books I read but basically about everything that was going on in my life. Some of these blog entries were imported into this blog. My second blog "365 Tage Fotoprojekt" existed since December, 31st 2009 and was written in German. On this one I posted one of my photos per day. I always loved to take photos but I never had a real purpose for it. So I had a ton of holiday pictures but basically none of daily life, my dog, of beautiful flowers, etc. That was why I started blogging in the first place – I wanted a reason to take more photos and I also wanted to show everybody that I am able to take beautiful, funny, … photos. 

After two years now I will combine my two blogs into one – this one!

It was sometimes difficult to remember posting one picture per day, it was hard to find a text that went well with it and on the other hand I wrote about my everyday life on my book blog which was not my plan in the first place.

This blog now will combine everything I love. I will post pictures, book recommendations, cooking recipes, reviews or recommendation of good films or TV series, I will blog about music, going out with my friends, funny things I saw or heard (the tram in Vienna is perfect for overhearing strange and funny conversations) – pretty much everything!

I hope you will visit regularly and will enjoy my posts. I am really looking forward to all your comments. If you have a blog as well and want to exchange links, than feel free to write me a comment or an e-mail. I would love hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment