Sunday, December 4, 2011

... in books


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren.

This week I received two books.

The first one is Stephanie Perkins “Anna and the French Kiss”. Wonderful book of a 17 year old American girl who is sent to Paris for her last high school year and all the adventures she experiences there. I know that most of you will have read this novel already but I just received it, read it and love it.


The second book is Deborah Harkness’ “A Discovery of Witches”. After finishing my book on my way to work last Saturday I needed to buy a new book and chose this one. After reading a bit on my way home, I started with Anna and the French Kiss at home so I can’t tell you a lot about this book.

Hope your postman brought you wonderful books too.

13 comments:

  1. I loved ANNA so much and hope you will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Anna, right? I just read it a few weeks ago and loved it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by Stephanie Perkins but I have heard great thing about Anna C: Enjoy!

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been hearing such good things about Anna. great pick.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you enjoyed Anna! I loved it too, so, so much. Lola is also awesome, and Anna and St Clair are in it too!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  6. BLEHH! I want to read ANNA so bad. I haven't read LOLA either. I need to get on that! Hope you enjoy :)

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anna looks so good. :) I'm always hearing people go on and on about it, so it's making me sad that I haven't been able to get it. :( I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Anna!! I have Anna and Lola, and I still haven't read them -__- I suck I know. Hope you enjoy your books!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna and the French Kiss!! I can't wait to read this book. It's been sitting on my shelf for a long, but haven't gotten a chance to read it. AWESOME mailbox! Thank you for sharing!

    I LOVE Gilmore Girls!

    New follower.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you enjoyed Anna And The French Kiss! I think you will enjoy Lola too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHH! Anna is freakin amazing!!!!! I love love love love that book!

    My IMM: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox-17.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have Discovery of Witches on my TBR list. I hope you enjoy reading it!

    Take a look at what's in my Mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna and the French Kiss is one of my all-time, absolute favorite reads ever. Seriously. And so many people seem so eager to read A Discover of Witches. I'm going to have to check it out.

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete