Sunday, December 18, 2011

... in books


One week from today is Christmas Day!
I cannot believe it!
In two weeks it will be 2012!
Didn’t we just celebrate New Year’s Eve?
Time flies!

 In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren.

This week I bought two books – both by Monica McInerney. 

The fist one is called “The Alphabet Sisters” and deals with the life of three Australian sisters who were childhood singing stars but stopped seeing each other. At their aunt’s 80th birthday they are reunited.

The other one is “Spin the Bottle” and tells the story of Lainey who leaves Australia to manage a Bed and Breakfast in Ireland and all her adventures there.

I can’t really tell you much about these books because I haven’t read them yet but they sounded so good. I love Monica McInerney’s books so much. If you haven’t read one of her books do so; strong stories, interesting characters and wonderful plots.


And now to something completely different:
I participated in Manu’s online Adventkalender. Every day a blogger sent her a Christmassy photo and she posted them. Today my photo went online. Check it out!


This is the link to my photochallenge 2012!
Come join me!

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that author before. I'll have to check he out.
    Happy Reading!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never heard of these author before so ill have more books to check out yay! happu reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not heard of these before but the covers are nice C: Enjoy!

    Shortskie's Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your books sound really interesting! :-) I like the synopsis of The Alphabet Sisters.

    Happy reading :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never heard of her either but the books looks cute. I can't believe Christmas is in a week either! Time does fly way too fast. Happy Holidays!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are new for me. They sound good too!

    P/s I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. They sound interesting! Hope you enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete