Friday, January 20, 2012

... in pictures



The topics for the weekly challenge are drawn each Friday from this bag. 


Last week when detail was drawn I immediately knew that I needed to take my first joker. Last year I took some great details from my dog Felix and I wanted to show one of those to you. So I went digging in my huge mess of files on my external hard drive and finally came up with the pictures. But the next problem arrived…I couldn’t decide which picture to show you. So this week I will show you three of my picture series of Felix. Hopefully you don’t count it as three jokers. 


 Here is the topic for next week.
It will be:
Feeling/Gefühl

Please link you post with mine in time.
Submission period is between the 20th of January and the 28th of January
(11:59 pm CET).

I am really looking forward to your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment