Sunday, March 11, 2012

... in books

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristie at The Story Siren.

On Monday university started again and I have some courses to attend. At work all kids want more hours of tutoring because exams are coming up and I am working a lot right now. Unfortunately this will not change next week.

My bookish week was a bit slow because I had not enough time to visit a book store. But thanks to Amazon I bought three books for my Kindle and ordered some books which I will show you in next weeks post because they haven’t arrived at my doorstep yet.

I bought the following: 

The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Plan C: Just in Case by Lois Cahall

I am looking forward to reading those books because they sound awesome but I am sure that I’ll read the Nicholas Sparks book at home only in case I have to cry like crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to read the Evernight series

    Happy Reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-48.html

    ReplyDelete