Thursday, April 26, 2012

... in books

Those of you who know me a bit or are followers will know that I love Gail Carriger's steampunk Parasol Protectorate series. Clearly one of the best series I read and all books are so well written and entertaining.

This series deals with the life of Alexia Tarabotti a 26 year old spinster (yes, 26, as old as I am - thank God I am not living in Victorian times) in Victorian England. Her main problem is that she is soulless and has to deal with a pack of werewolves and a rove of vampires. I will write a longer review to these books soon.

Jenna at Chocolate Chunky Munkie and Dani from Pen to Paper went to meet the author in Nottingham. How unfair that she is not coming to Austria. Maybe I should move?

Chocolate Chunky Munkie
Anyway, Jenny now hosts an amazing giveaway on her blog. You can win a signed copy of Soulless. Go check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment