Monday, May 7, 2012

... in movies

This week I am a bit late but better late than never, right? 
FFF is a weekly meme hosted by The Weekly Enthusiast and this week she wants to know our Five Guilty Pleasure Movies

What is a guilty pleasure movie? Well they are those movies you love but you try not to admit that you are watching them and if you do you will start grinning like mad and tell everyone that you just saw it once.

Mine are:

Letters to Juliet
I love this film but many people hate it or think it is a shallow movie. Well it is but just pay closer attention to the scenery. It is my beloved Tuscany.
 
The Princess Diaries – Royal Engagement
Chris Pine!!!! Do I need to say more?

Mamma Mia!
Do you see a pattern? Music in movies, music in TV-series….I love it!

What A Girl Wants
Colin Firth, Amanda Bynes, Oliver James and London!

A Cinderella Story
same here; sweet movie but not really intellectually challenging. Perfect movie to end a though day.



1 comment:

  1. I have all these movies on DVD. Was in the period when I just loved movies like that:) Letters to Juliet I've bought on blu ray when it came out and I love that movie:) So sweet and wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete