Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Life ...

I know it's been iritatingly quiet this week and I am sorry for that. 

I have a huge exams on the 4th of June and I've been studying really hard this week and unfortunately I will do the same next week. I hope that there is a chance to write some posts this weekend and plan them so that there will be something new next week.
I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive but trying to study demography and a lot of formulas.

So my focus point is June 4th 8 p.m.! Then everything will be over and I will be done with this exam!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! I'm in the same boat as you :( I've been quite busy with uni and my exams don't end until the end of June. I hate it when life gets in the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    Uschi

    ReplyDelete