Tuesday, June 5, 2012

... in books


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week is rewind week at Top Ten Tuesday so I pick the following question:
Top Ten Books I Wish I Could Read Again For the First Time

I am a huge re-reader of my books. That is one of the differences between my mum and me – she rarely re-reads books. This is one (maybe the only) differences between us – reading wise.

But there are some books I wish I could read for the first time over and over again.

Gail Carriger’s Soulless

Christine Nöstlinger’s Gretchen Sackmeier

Cassandra Claire City of Bones

Cornelia Funke’s Inkheart

Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum series

Anne George's Southern Sisters mysteries

J. K. Rowling’s Harry Potter

Monica Mc Inerney’s A Taste For It

all of Sophie Kinsella’s stand-alone novels

Anne Fortier’s Juliet

Those are some of my favorites. If you don’t know them, I can highly recommend those!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to read HP again for the first time! I'm intrigued by Gretchen Sackmeier and Juliet. Awesome topic!

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/06/top-ten-tuesday-26-love-stories.html

    ReplyDelete