Saturday, July 21, 2012

...in pictures

This week's topic was Summer
There wasn't much of a summer in Vienna this week but that seems to be the case in most of Europe right now. But I managed to take one picture that resembles summer for me.


During the summer months I tend to read all the huge books I haven't read during the semster. Due to the fact that I take a book with me where ever I go I usually take lighter books (300-400) pages with me because my bag is usually really heavy and I don't want to make it heavier with a 600 pages book. So I usually read all these books (600 pages upwards) in summer.

Next week's topic is:
Vegetables / Gemüse

Please link you post to mine in time.
Submission period is between the 20th and the 28th of July.
(11:59 pm CET)

I would like to ask you all if you have any ideas for topics for the following months. I am sure that each and every one of us has this one (or more) topic she wants to see transfered into a picture by us all. It would be great if you would leave me a comment and tell me your favorite topic so that I can include them in our Photochallenge!

1 comment:

  1. I love that cover on the right! :) And I'm the same, I usually leave the longer books for the summer holidays.

    ReplyDelete