Sunday, September 23, 2012

...in books

Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week. 
 
This week was a crazy book buying week. 
Here is my haul:

Paperbacks:

Buried in a Book by Lucy Arlington
a bookish murder mystery set in North Carolina - I had to have it!
 
Enchanted, Inc. 
yes, I have this one on my Kindle but it was so good that I want to have it on my shelf 
read my review here
 

Once upon Stilettos
 
Damsel Under Stress 
all three by Shanna Swendson 
 
 
 Head over Heels

Lucky in Love
 
Forever and a Day
 
At Last 
all by Jill Shalvis
I read the first two books (Simply Irresistible and The Sweetest Thing) in the Lucky Harbor series this year and loved them and Ginger from GReads! posted an amazing review of Simply Irresistible on her blog and reminded me how much I like this books so I had to buy them. 

The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making by Catherynne M. Valente

E-Books:
 
Dante's Girl by Courtney Cole

Bewitching the Werewolf by Caroline Hanson

The Wedding Cake Girl by Anne Pfeffer

Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes

Love Inc. by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
recommended by Camille 

Vampire Academy: Vampire Academy Series, Book 1 by Richelle Mead
 recommended by Camille 

Glass Houses: The Morganville Vampires Series, Book 1 by Rachel Caine
recommended by Camille 

Sugar Rush by Rachel Astor

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
recommended by Dani from Pen to Paper

 Beckoning Light (The Afterglow Trilogy #1) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Flight (The Crescent Chronicles) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

 I finally preordered: 
From Notting Hill to New York . . . Actually by Ali McNamara
 

2 comments:

  1. Great selection :) I have read all of the Morganville series and the first three books in the Vampire Academy series! I highly recommend them so happy reading!

    My Showcase Sunday :)

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cursed! That cover always catches my eye. Fabulous haul!

    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete