Sunday, October 14, 2012

...in books

 
 
Showcase Sunday is weekly meme hosted by Vicky at Books, Biscuits & Tea which was inspired by In My Mailbox from Kristie at The Story Siren.
It is a possibility for us to show what amazing books we got during the week. 
 
A good friend of mine reads like crazy too and so some years ago we decided  that the best idea to celebrate Christmas and our birthdays (in January and February) would be to go book shopping together. 
Until last year we were really sucessful and went shopping together once after Christmas and once after my birthday but last year life got too busy so we went book shopping for our birthday presents after I came home from Australia in late July but this year we totally failed! 
We managed to go shopping at the end of January for our Christmas presents but we never got round to go for our birthday presents until Friday (October 12th) - how crazy is that?
But we managed and hopefully we will be back on track next year. 
 
Here are the books I bought and the one I got as a really late birthday present:
I'm really in the romantic (chick-lit) mood at the moment. Maybe because I have a lot to do and I need something lighter to read. 
 
my birthday present :)
 



 

3 comments:

  1. Happy 'versary, looks like you have lots to celebrate with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Greatest Love Story of All Time looks cute! In fact, you have several cute looking books there :-D

    ReplyDelete