Tuesday, October 9, 2012

...in books



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.

This week is rewind week at Top Ten Tuesday so I will do my:
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished

I have a weird thing with series. I love reading them but when a series that I really love ends I often do not read the last book in the series so that for me it isn’t over. Weird bookish spleen, I know.

The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger
The Wolves of Mercy Fall series by Maggie Stiefvater
The Southern Sisters series by Anne George
The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
The Gemstone trilogy by Kerstin Gier
The Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke
The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
The Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis
The Revenants series by Amy Plum
The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare

Most of the series I haven’t finished because I didn’t have time yet but one (The Southern Sisters series by Anne George) I haven’t finished because the author died while writing this series and I cannot get myself to read the last book. With this series I cannot deal with the fact that there won’t be any more books coming out.

3 comments:

  1. You have to finish Cassie's books, they're amazing! As for the rest, they're all on my TBR pile still unopened. :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new rule: I will buy the first and second book in a series and read them after each-other! I always end up with reading the first book and totally forgetting or putting it of to read the sequel. :(

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( saying goodbye to a series is hard, especially when you know for sure there won't be any more books!

    ReplyDelete