Tuesday, September 17, 2013

...in books

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls want to know my 
Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

If you followed my blog for a while now, you might know that I am not good with sticking to TBR lists. I will still tell you which books I would like to read during fall but it might happen that I in the end read many other books and non from my list - whoops!
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
  • Shadow and Bones by Leigh Bardugo
  • City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  • Eleven on Top by Janet Evanovich
  • School's Out by Jack Sheffield
  • At Last by Jill Shalvis
  • The Enchantress Returns by Chris Colfer
  • The Golem's Eye by Jonathan Stroud
  • Whispers Under Ground by Ben Aaronovitch
  • Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger (expected publication: November 5th)

2 comments:

  1. awesome list! alot of these are on my to read list :) Feel free to check out my list over at thewishfullamb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Enchantress Returns. I thought overall that it was a good read - definitely a great story even though I personally thought the execution could have been sharper. Great characters, and I hope you enjoy it.

    Here's my TTT.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete