Monday, March 31, 2014

My Life...

Monthly Rewind
March

My Pic of March
Anemone
Spring has arrived in Austria!

March in One Word
Slow
I had a really slow reading month in March but after starting about 10 books and putting them all down again I decided to just give into the reading slump and embraced binge watching TV series. Hopefully my reading will pick up again in April but if not that's okay too.
 
  5 Things that Happened in March
  • Uni started again and I had a hard time adjusting my life to juggling courses, work and blogging. 
  • Spring arrived in Austria and I wanted to spend as much time as possible outside with my dog.
  • I went to the zoo with my good friend Judith and her two year old son. It was such a fun day and we had an amazing time watching the animals.
  • It was my mum's birthday yesterday! She and my dad spent some days in Paris at the end of March and me and Felix enjoyed warm spring days at home.
  • A friend of mine from school celebrated her birthday and invited us all to her new house which I think we'll all renovate together over the summer since it's a huge project. 
 
Book I Read this Month
Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson
Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell 
3 books
1095  pages 
 
a TV series I liked this month
2 Broke Girls
Hart of Dixie
Friends
 
Things I'm Looking Forward to in April
April will be an amazing month:
  • I will visit Prague with my mum and grandma over a weekend.
  • It will be Easter Break!
  • Judith and her boyfriend will get married at the end of the Easter holidays.
  • On the 28th Robbie Williams is playing a concert in Vienna and I will be there :) Soooooo excited!
  • And at the end of April and the beginning of May I will go to Amsterdam to finally meet my Book BFF Kat and some other Dutch blogger friends.  
 
Felix in March
Trying to take a picture of Felix
 
Success!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment