Tuesday, April 22, 2014

...in books



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.
This week the girls want to know my 
Top Ten Characters Who Would Be My BFFs


Yes, I am one of those people who believe that boys and girls can be friends, mainly because most of my friends are boys and there is nothing more than friendship between us. Here’s my list of my top ten book characters who would be my BFFs. 

Finley Jayne from Kady Cross’ Steampunk Chronicles

Roux from Also Known As by Robin Benway

Hale from Ally Carter’s Heist Society series

Stephanie Plum from the Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich

Nanny Ogg from Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series

Grace from Forever and a Day by Jill Shalvis

Nick Fox from Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg’s The Heist series

Maddie from Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis

Professor Randolph Lyall from the Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger

Cammie Morgan from Ally Carter’s Gallagher Girl series

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I loved both Grace and Maddie from the Shalvis books and Stephanie Plum was hilarious but I haven't read the rest of these. I'll definitely have to give the rest of these a try!

    ReplyDelete