Monday, August 4, 2014

My Life...

Monthly Rewind
July
  
My Pic of July
I went to the zoo twice this month. Once with one of my best friends and her baby girl and once with my mum and my camera to take some pictures. More to come soon.
 
July in Some Words 
July wasn't the best month for me. The weather was a micture of a lot of rain and high temperatures = humidity and I hate these weather conditions. I had some tutoring session but other than that I had little energie to do stuff so I am hoping that August will be a lot better.

3 Songs that Were Popular on My i-Pod
George Ezra - Budapest

The Dandy Warholes - We used to be friends 

Julia Sheer - Dear John


Books I Read this Month 
Janet Evanovich - Fearless Fourteen 
Terry Pratchett - Making Money 
Bernie Su & Kate Rorick - The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet 
Rachel Gibson - Daisy's Back in Town 
Terry Pratchett - Raising Steam
Colleen Helme - Fast Money 
Lindsey Kelk - About a Girl 
C.J. Daugherty - Night School
Janet Evanovich - Finger Lickin' Fifteen
9 books
2843 pages


a TV series I liked this Month
Yes, I did it again. I went on a huge Veronica Mars binge fest and I enjoyed every second. My plan was to watch the remaining episodes of season 2 I hadn't seen and watch season 3 before my DVD of the movie arrives at the beginning of August but after dreaming night after night after night about Logan (not that this is a bad thing. Not at all!) I had to take a break before starting season 3 but I think I'm ready now. 

Things I'm Looking Forward to in August
  • Going to London for almost a week with my mum. It is a tradition of ours and this year will be our 10 year anniversary. I cannot tell you how excited I am. I'm writing lists of things I want to do, books I need to buy and other products I want to look into. I can be found with a guidebook in hand to see if there's anything we haven't seen. I am soooooooooo excited!
  • It's my dad's birthday on the 15th and since it is a national holiday here in Austria we are celebrating with the whole family. 
  • Babysitting my favorite little boy while his parents are on an evening cruise enjoying themselves - hopefully ;) 
  • Having more time to see my friends and hug my two favorite guys. Yes, I miss them. 

Felix in July
 Felix' "I have no idea what you want but if I would I would do it" face. I love this little rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment