Monday, October 20, 2014

Blogoversary Bash Wrap Up

I had such a great time celebrating my Third Blogoversary last week. If you missed one of the posts that where published on here over the last seven days I'm doing a wrap up for you today.

Monday: Top Three Favorite Book Quotes
Tuesday: Top Three Favorite Travel Destinations
Wednesday: Top Three Childhood/Teenage Books
Thursday: Top Three Favorite Authors
Friday: Top Three Favorite and Dissapointing Books of 2014 (so far)
Saturday: Top Three Upcoming Releases of 2014
Sunday: Three Top Recipes

Thank you to all my friends who wrote a guestpost for me last week. You are the BEST!

1 comment:

  1. Happy blogoversary! I love how you've celebrated it with the different lists. Hope this year is full of great books and not many disappointing ones!

    ReplyDelete