Monday, February 1, 2016

Week 4: Memories

Some topics you need to interpret a little bit. 
In my case it has to do with this photograph:
I cannot remeber this specific situation this picture was taken but one of my fondest memories from childhood is when my parents read to me. I remember weekends spent reading Berenstain Bears books, The Monster at the End of the Book, Big Bird brings Spring to Sesame Street and many many others. Most of the time they read to me but from time to time I "read" to them. I tended to remember books and knew exactly when to turn the page so I was able to "read" my favorite books before being able to really read.

So as you can see, I always had a love for books and reading and early memories of mum and dad reading to me for hours and hours. Thanks guys btw!


Next week I would love to see your creations for:
Red

1 comment: